I have magical nerd powers.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome aboard latch. Magical nerd powers are powers that can come in handy on DF.

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard...

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Glad to have you with us.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
latch

latch

Reaction score
Thank you all! Though I wonder why no one has demanded to know my powers or to prove them..

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Only if they are safe & cause no damage to people or things.

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you all! Though I wonder why no one has demanded to know my powers or to prove them..

Because we trust you until you prove otherwise.
Welcome to the forum.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

OP
latch

latch

Reaction score
Excellent answer. I like fish.

OP
latch

latch

Reaction score
^I can!

Here's a little more:

Interested in all manner of knowledge and wisdom, latch has become adept at many disciplines. Mobile applications developer, CGI artist, writer, professional computer repair technician, computer technology consultant, computer trainer, and handyman to include all household repairs(drywall, electrical, plumbing, tilesetting, door, windows, and floors) and several commercial repairs. He also repairs commercial and residential appliances and can rekey(or pick) locks. He also wrote this about himself in the third person so the reader should be advised not to take him very seriously.

I've had over 30 jobs including automotive mechanic, soldier, factory worker, retailer, tech support, customer service, janitor, etc.
Now, I'm a self employed problem solver and the best part is, I'M HUMBLE ABOUT IT!

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you do ceramic tile? If so, we need to talk!

^I can!

Here's a little more:

Interested in all manner of knowledge and wisdom, latch has become adept at many disciplines. Mobile applications developer, CGI artist, writer, professional computer repair technician, computer technology consultant, computer trainer, and handyman to include all household repairs(drywall, electrical, plumbing, tilesetting, door, windows, and floors) and several commercial repairs. He also repairs commercial and residential appliances and can rekey(or pick) locks. He also wrote this about himself in the third person so the reader should be advised not to take him very seriously.

I've had over 30 jobs including automotive mechanic, soldier, factory worker, retailer, tech support, customer service, janitor, etc.
Now, I'm a self employed problem solver and the best part is, I'M HUMBLE ABOUT IT!