I have just Landed!

Yo Apps

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
one plus
hey guys,

So this is my first day here... I like the structure of these froums .. more than most i've been on

I just released my App the other day on Google play.. and i want people to get to know about it. Its a FREE app.
by the way, im just a hobbiest developer.
I dont beleive in paying some agency to promote my app... I rather do it via real people on real forums.

And god alone knows about how real are all the clicks/publicity that these big guys provide you once you give them your money.. hahahhaaaa!

SO, what would be the best way here... to showcase my free App.. so people could try it?
without offending any rules... so i dont get banned... cause i wouldnt be trying to gain monetarily out of this.

thanx, in advance

Yo Apps
by the way my game is about that part(and features) of Drag Racing that most of the big gaming companies have just over looked. Most of them spent all their time in grafics and ego rides, rather than real driving skill to compete against each other

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome aboard!
We don't allow the advertising or promotion of apps of any kind, but you are more than welcome to hang out and participate on our friendly forum.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask.

S5 tap'n

OP
Y

Yo Apps

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
one plus
hmmm... ok cool... i get it...
i was reading up some forum posts... and wanted to once again ask you, before it is considered wrong...

some posts were talking about Racing stuff/ games...
is it fine if i send them a personal msg to tell them about my Game? and may be a link where they could try it?

is that ok?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
hmmm... ok cool... i get it...
i was reading up some forum posts... and wanted to once again ask you, before it is considered wrong...

some posts were talking about Racing stuff/ games...
is it fine if i send them a personal msg to tell them about my Game? and may be a link where they could try it?

is that ok?

1st I'd like to say welcome. 2nd You should read our guidelines

5. We have a zero-tolerance approach on SPAM. If you post spam, you risk your account being permanently banned and your topic will be deleted. No advertising is allowed on DroidForums.net without prior approval by the ADMINs.

6. Do not send spam via private messages. See #5