1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i have insanely good battery life today i think i have a problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by joeybarclay, Aug 6, 2010.

1. joeybarclay

joeybarclay New Member

today i flashed ultimate droid i then switched back to sapphire ever since then my battery has only gone down to 80% from 90% that was near noon it is now 8:50pm and im still at 80% battery pull didnt change anything so is there something i should be doing?:icon_eek:
  2. deaf leppy

deaf leppy New Member

I'm not sure what the problem is.. You're concerned that you have TOO MUCH battery life?
  3. joeybarclay

joeybarclay New Member

Well I was concerned that the phone was not reading how much battery I actualy had left but now it seems to be normal
  4. serveitup911

serveitup911 New Member

I think it's a joke to tell people how good battery life is on his new setup.
  5. droidman101

droidman101 New Member

Reboot, sometimes it gets messed up. This is a google bug that as far as I know is unavoidable.
  6. serveitup911

serveitup911 New Member

If the battery pull didn't do anything, I think it's right. Were you using the phone a lot in the 9 hours that it dropped 10%? If not, that sounds perfectly normal.