1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I have extra Bodyguardz phone protectors!

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by MNTNBKR, Dec 22, 2009.

1. MNTNBKR

MNTNBKR Member

Long story short:

The first shipment got lost in the mail. I called and complained after 2 weeks and they sent another package. Second shipment arrived and I installed the Bodyguardz.:icon_ banana: First shipment (the one that got lost) shows up two days later.:icon_ devil:

So, I have an extra complete set of Bodyguardz whole phone protectors for the Motorola Droid. Bodyguardz come in sets of two to a package, so you'll actually get 2 sets in an unopened (still sealed) Bodyguardz package

First $18 from an existing forum member (join date before today) gets them. Paypal only. I'll ship as soon as possible (probably after Christmas) via USPS flat rate.

Oh yeah, and I don't know if the lifetime replacement policy will work since I'm not an authorized reseller...so keep that in mind.

PM me for payment info.
  2. JessiesGirl

JessiesGirl New Member

Did Bodyguardz refund you for the 'lost' set? If so, maybe send them back?