I have been droided

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Sodathief, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Sodathief

Sodathief New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone just found these forums, had droid since day 1. I have been waiting years for the right phone on vzw and finally it came.:motdroidhoriz:

I am currently using it a lot for geocaching with an app called geobeagle. It's awesome.

I also use Pandora for music and I play it in my truck with a tape adapter. With my old iPod touch I had a universal dock that went through the 3.5mm out to the tape deck and was powered by cigarette lighter.

Now I am waiting to get the multimedia dock so I can mount that into my car. You may ask "why not the navigation dock?" I want the multimedia one because it plugged the micro usb into the phone with out me having to. I am going for efficiency and this way when I get in my truck I can put the droid in the dock and then the tape in the 3.5mm.

If I am feeling clever I might take apart the dock and embed it into my pull out ash tray. Otherwise the pullout ashtray will be the surface the dock mounts to.

2. Sam

Sam Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome! And keep us updated on the dock!