1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I have been assimilated!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by levelm, Feb 28, 2010.

1. levelm

levelm New Member

What's up droiders. The Droid beamed down and snatched my away from the Storm. Yes, another Blackberry user assimilated. Well not officially yet. My Droid should be here on Tuesday. I can't wait!! So, what are the must have/essential accessories I should get ASAP?? Also, what is the first thing to do when I finally have my Droid in my hands (besides wetting myself)? Also, what should be the first must have Apps?? Thanks in advance.:icon_ banana:
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the machine, levelm! The best thing to occupy your time until that Droid shows up would be to read, read, and read some more. You can learn a lot from reading the threads here on the forum, especially the stickies. Use the search function and you'll come up with many suggestions for apps - what you choose depends on how you want your Droid set up. Have fun!