I have an issue on my Sony Xperia with file

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by isobelsaunders, Mar 29, 2018.

1. isobelsaunders

isobelsaunders New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Xperia XZ1
    I lost some important changes from my Project file on my Xperia XZ1. I have been working with file during some weeks. And today I've seen, exactly I haven't seen some days of my work. I'm in trouble and I don't know what to undertake.

2. Miller6386

Miller6386 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    Twitter:
    CoreyFMiller
    Welcome to the site... We are going to need more information... What kind of file... What apps are you dealing with? Do you have any sort of auto backup set up?

• Like Like x 1
  3. RilDoyl

RilDoyl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One
    I would suggest you to recover ms project file with the help of our friend Google or alternative variant might be Android Online Service from Google. They test it only some weeks, try it, probably, it would be effective.

MOD NOTE: Unauthorized link removed.

#3 RilDoyl, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
  4. isobelsaunders

isobelsaunders New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Xperia XZ1
    I don't have enough experience in searching for solutions or articles on the Internet. But I had to use some search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing and what I dug up there... Microsoft Project Feature - as I found out from contacts of this resource, group of programmers created it, but I'm afraid of doing it immediately, because it is new thing for me. What opinion do you have about this masterpiece? Can I use it for my case? If someone applied it, share your thoughts how it works and how much it might be effective.

Unfortunately, I didn't find any resolutions from Microsoft - I can't realize why such huge corporation doesn't care about safety of data of their customers like me, like you. This question for me now doesn't have an answer. If someone owns this information, inform me, please.

I wasted several valuable hours of my spare time and I've no idea who or what could return me these very hours. Pats, I hope this time or next time you'll be more sympathetic to problems of strangers on your community.

5. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +10,022
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z2 Force
    Hello and welcome again. We would have helped you....if you would have answered Miller's question that he asked. But instead you made another post, with a hyperlink to....? Where? I'm afraid we don't understand what you are asking about Microsoft files. And I am damn sure not clicking the link in that paragraph without knowing more about what you are asking.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

6. me just sayin

me just sayin Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +4,701
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    glad it wasn't just me.