I have an idea

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When its official, and it starts happening, when the droid get the official ota. Can we get a new sapphire. YOu know so we get to update our device with them and we ALL have something new to play with. Just a requet, safe to shoot it down.

:motdroidvert:

lowboy

Reaction score
patience
What's that?
I have used Sapphire from the beginning and if I changed roms I have came back in a days time. Yours is the best I've used.
Now get to developing..................:)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
No such thing about patience with Roms :icon_ banana:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the update shapping out to be the same as the leak we already have, it wouldn't cause an update, since all he uses from the leaks are the proprietary files. Though a 1.0 update should be coming around pretty soon...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oddly enough I don't miss the constant updating of ROMs.

I've been pretty solid on Sapphire... haven't had the urge to switch it around like I usually do.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Oddly enough I don't miss the constant updating of ROMs.

I've been pretty solid on Sapphire... haven't had the urge to switch it around like I usually do.

Can you give the medicine you are using for the Rom Addiction treatment dancedroid

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
patience I have which is why I asked for it when the ota is released. That will give you some extra time. But take all the time you need, stretch, head outside to get some fresh air, fish....what ever you need to do, so this thing stay stable and great. I do not want to act like the bugless fans and constantly beg for a new release. He needs a vacation from building roms.