i have a ?

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by preacher1611, Nov 11, 2010.

1. preacher1611

preacher1611 New Member

I just installed the simply stunning rom, and i like it so far. i do have a few ?'s that would make me love it.
    is there any way i can get more pg's on the main screen?
    can i get a 3d menu scroller?
    can i make the drop down transparent?
    and i cant find my apps that the biggest one....i dont want to have to go back and down load them all again...
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

If you are using the included ADW launcher, you can add more screens by menu -> edit ...

3d for the app drawer? That if possible would be a change in preferences for ADW itself ...

You mean the pulldown shade? Not something you can do unless you are proficient with binary xml editing, unpacking/repacking apk's, etc. That will likely be something I add in the future.

Apps not showing up? Is that still a problem or did they eventually show?
  3. moosc

moosc Member

I had to do a beasley market hack to get all my apps to appear in the market

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. maderschramm

maderschramm Member

Actually I think he's talking about the notification drop down menu. This is actually quite easy to do. Using Ninjamorph, pull framework-res. You can swap out individual files using that. Find the drop down notification .png and either edit it to be transparent or put in your own. I think it's the status_bar_background.png file in /res/drawable-hdpi but since Chevy's here I'm sure he'd be able to point you to the correct file