I have a question.

alancgardner

Reaction score
Is there an app where if the app was running, I could eaves drop on someone talking in another room? I know there's apps where you can time your phone to record, and then you can listen to it later, but I want to know if there's one where I could have my phone with me, and listen to what people are saying.

sharpz

Reaction score
Aka you're a stalker?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sharpz

Reaction score
Oh goodness, what a nasty mouth you have. I still think you stalk someone and would like to make sexy time with them, so you want to spy on them. Your question is just weird. I'd recommend finding something better to diss on Blackberry's then "Hey watch me, see my hot neighbor, I'm going to ease drop on her conversation" - Almost positive most girls will find that unattractive?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Respect us# 1 here in the Droid Forums.. if you can't be respectful to each other I will close the thread.

supr2nr

Reaction score
Respect us# 1 here in the Droid Forums..

Thank you.

To the OP I don't believe you will ever find something to that nature. In order for you to do that your device would have to have a high powered microphone. Lets be honest, the droid's microphone has a hard enough issue picking up voice conversation next to your mouth let alone conversation in another room.

Alternatively, although I don't condone it, you could use a bluetooth microphone in one room and pair it with your device and use sound recorder that most ROM developers are bundeling with their ROM's to record the conversation where your bluetooth microphone is residing.

OP
A

alancgardner

Reaction score
Why would I respect someone that's calling me a stalker? And I just thought it would be a cool app, just for ****s and giggles. So there's really no need to get offensive about it, or start calling names, pretty immature imo. but whatever, thanks for the feedback.

phaze3131

Reaction score
Oh goodness, what a nasty mouth you have. I still think you stalk someone and would like to make sexy time with them, so you want to spy on them. Your question is just weird. I'd recommend finding something better to diss on Blackberry's then "Hey watch me, see my hot neighbor, I'm going to ease drop on her conversation" - Almost positive most girls will find that unattractive?

yea what is this idiot talking about, that app sounds really cool actually!

sharpz

Reaction score
That makes me an idiot, because I think what he says sounds like a stalker application? Let people have privacy, not use technology to spy on a 'private' conversation. Get a life!

sparty569

Reaction score
Who needs an app...this has been around for years, if not a couple of decades.
whisper-two-thousand.jpg

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Why would I respect someone that's calling me a stalker? And I just thought it would be a cool app, just for ****s and giggles. So there's really no need to get offensive about it, or start calling names, pretty immature imo. but whatever, thanks for the feedback.
Hey alan, sorry things got off to such a wonky start. We should obviously give you the benefit of the doubt. Here is another way you might have raised the question:

Hey everyone! I'm a Droid owner with an unusual question. I searched but couldn't find if anyone has already asked. Anyway, I have two roommates who are always pulling practical jokes on me, and I'm wondering if there is a way I can use my phone to listen in on their conversations from another room. It would be a great help the next time they are planning one of their jokes! Any advice (recommended apps?) appreciated.
-Matt