I have a nexus

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google has had tons of ads all over the internet about this.

It's going to release without fanfare.

Hopefully Thursday.
And thats so sad,cos when the razr dropped-they(VZW)had pizza,soda and wait for it......................ballons and they were singing-the roof,the roof,the roof is on fire,we dont no water let the-how many know the endin?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
As good as the iPhone, just larger. Speakerphone blows on it though, super quiet

A colleague who's a tester said there is a kernel that increases the speakerphone volume, he had to send his back but said that 4.1 would most likely include this volume change.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
A colleague who's a tester said there is a kernel that increases the speakerphone volume, he had to send his back but said that 4.1 would most likely include this volume change.
Hope 4.1 fixes that issue.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Good speaker volume is a big deal for me. So I hope so too.

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love hearing the screen is that good. Can't wait to get it.

Are you going to put a film or a case on it?

OP
S

Signum

Reaction score

The pictures I took already have the anti glare screen protector on the display. And I have the shell/holster combo with it

LuvMusic

Reaction score
VZW employee and it's my work phone. Funny thing is I was told I wasn't gonna get the phone until a release date was announced. Lo and behold it was delivered today. Release must be soon

I find this development quite funny. Many have guessed that either December 13 or 15 would be the release date. Well, based on this statement, it could well be tomorrow....December 14th! Even if this release has been stressful for some, it would appear that VZW has been watching and has a sense of humor!

My 2 cents!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

I hope all of them do have the burned in think. the uncalibrated dots or whatever it is. Bother me. :frown:

kgbmiker

Reaction score
I find this development quite funny. Many have guessed that either December 13 or 15 would be the release date. Well, based on this statement, it could well be tomorrow....December 14th! Even if this release has been stressful for some, it would appear that VZW has been watching and has a sense of humor!

My 2 cents!

I hope you're right

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The pictures I took already have the anti glare screen protector on the display. And I have the shell/holster combo with it

What kind did you use and how is it? Does it affect the screen or feel like plastic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums