i have a issue

tristana

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
neo
hi everyone
any chance of getting a new battery installed in my original droid turbo. Bought outright on first day available. Think it was October 2014. Has gone from 48 hours to about 20. Still last me all day but I’m a light user. I really like this phone even though it is stuck on os 6.1.
thanks

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
This same question gets asked every other month.

1- A replacement phone is cheaper than having it fixed. New phone is a $125 or so and both Moto and Verizon quoted me $100 or so. New phone; order, receive, transfer data and you're up and running. Moto or VZW; transfer data onto computer, send off, wait 2 weeks, receive, transfer data back on device, and you're up and running.

2-Buy yourself a battery pack and tote that around. Charge the phone every time it dips below 95%, ;).

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have to agree with lloydstrans. The time it takes to wait on the battery replacement process, and cost of a battery replacement, just aren't worth it when compared to a new Turbo from a reputable seller.

I have a friend with a Turbo, has had it for several years now. He mentioned that his Battery is not holding up like it used to and asked me how much it would cost to send it in to Moto for a new battery. I told him to just buy a new phone from Swappa, and be up & running again much sooner and for about the same price.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Magatha

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s5
Please, check the latest apk link removed and try now, this web have a diferent tutorials.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilsondrake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 5
hi everyone
any chance of getting a new battery installed in my original droid turbo. Bought outright on first day available. Think it was October 2014. Has gone from 48 hours to about 20. Still last me all day but I’m a light user. I really like this phone even though it is stuck on os 6.1.
thanks

• Remove the midframe bezel
  • Remove the four Torx T5 screws securing the midframe plate.
  • Use the flat end of a spudger to pop up the battery connector.
  • Fold the wireless charging coil away from the battery.
  • Use a spudger to gently pry the battery up from the rest of the device (The battery is secured with some moderate adhesive, so some force may be necessary.)