i have a few questions please

terrell

Reaction score
I just bought the droid x and I like it but I can't seems to find how to get my facebook notification straight to my phone. 2nd when I plug in my usb the folder that u drag music to.does not come up. Next is there a site to get free movies to droid.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
First - Welcome to the Forum, we have plenty of Droid X owners here that will be able to assist you with your questions - I would like to inform you of the Forum Guidlines on the Discussion of Paid and/or Copyrighted Material - it is not allowed...we are also aware that there are sites that offer perfectly legal movies/shows to watch and download - just make sure to keep the discussion within the Guidlines...

...and again :welcome:

S-f-m-D

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I do not use FaceBook but typically an app that provides notification can be set by opening the app, tap menu, tap settings, tap notification.

I have a Droid and I believe the X stores music in a different folder but when you mount/connect you phone to your computer do a search for a specific song and that will tell you where the song is stored. Another option, download Astro, free in the market and do a search for a song.

I am not aware of any free movies.

Mike