I have a Droid

E5Zero

Reaction score
Ended up with a Droid Eris when the kids got my wife one on the buy one get one free deal. Initially I was like, naw I don't need this, now I like it. Have not downloaded too many apps yet, still learning my way around. I am not 100% sold on the phone at times, seems hard to track down numbers and use in general. Maybe I can pick up a few tips on here.
See ya.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ended up with a Droid Eris when the kids got my wife one on the buy one get one free deal. Initially I was like, naw I don't need this, now I like it. Have not downloaded too many apps yet, still learning my way around. I am not 100% sold on the phone at times, seems hard to track down numbers and use in general. Maybe I can pick up a few tips on here.
See ya.

Welcome to the forum, E5Zero! We're glad that you've decided to join us! You may want to take a look over here HTC Droid Eris - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum and see all there is to see in the Eris section. If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: