1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I Hate Notifications

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by The Donut Pirate, Jun 24, 2011.

1. The Donut Pirate

The Donut Pirate New Member

I used to run BB 0.6. It was slow as hell but notifications worked. I like the LED to blink green for emails and blue for text messages. Then I got CyanogenMod 7 Nightly #109. It's fast, but nothing works anymore. Notifications used to cause the LED to appear as a solid color with random blinks sprinkled few and far between. Notifications wouldn't appear. I worked some magic and got notifications back, but the LED is still messed up. Now, all it does is change colors, as opposed to the single-color blinking I'm looking for.

What in God's name am I supposed to do?
  2. jengas kahn

jengas kahn New Member

settings
    cm settings
    interface
    led notifications
    miscellaneous
  3. The Donut Pirate

The Donut Pirate New Member

I've been messing around in there for several hours already, and I could never get anything to blink regularly. The light just turns on, stares at me, and goes off irregularly.
Search tags for this page

cyanogenmod 7 led blink

cyanogenmod disable led notifications 7

cyanogenmod how to block notifications

cyanogenmod manage notifications

cyanogenmod stop led blinking on email notification

cyanogenmod turn off email notification

disable notifications in cyanogenmod

turn off notifications cyanogenmod