i hate my razor

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Have you tired the 'old tried and true' remove all your apps and replace them one by one to see it you got some app that doesn't play well with others.

PS I know how to do a soft reset but how do you do a factory reset on a Razr?

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I did view his video and it looks like the cover came free from the tape on his battery a lot easier than mine (perhaps because he's had it open more than once?) I was fearing either cracking the plastic frame that surrounds the Kevlar, or ripping the tape making replacing of the cover difficult or causing the Kevlar to have ripples or ridges if the tape were to overlap.

I say, stead and slow is the way to go! :happy3:

Watching the video I'm sure I heard snaps like the catches on the Nexus's back. Are they there or was I only hearing the glue pop and snap?
If this is true, than a bigger battery is possible!

OP
K

kanyonkritter

Reaction score
Have you tired the 'old tried and true' remove all your apps and replace them one by one to see it you got some app that doesn't play well with others.

PS I know how to do a soft reset but how do you do a factory reset on a Razr?

Yep i havent been able to pin it down to one app. yet......i dunno i thought doing a cache and data wipe from recovery was a factory data reset and dialing whatever it is to then program the phone.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Watching the video I'm sure I heard snaps like the catches on the Nexus's back. Are they there or was I only hearing the glue pop and snap?
If this is true, than a bigger battery is possible!

Its snaps. Have yet to post a video of putting the back on again. Might get posted tonight or sometime this week. The glue is only heard when coming off the battery at the very end. I firmly believe a bigger battery is possible now. Question is who will make it, where will RAZR owners get one from? I also have a dual charging battery charger for my Droid 1 than can charge a spare battery while also charging the phone. That would have to be mighty big for the RAZR. Would like that too but would be happy with just a spare battery.

Not really since I'm going to use the Anker external charger for all current and future phones I have. Its extremely small and has 5000 mAh's.

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folks,

I think you know the speech, otherwise locked for good.

There is some great info in here about the battery so I'd hate it to go south again.