i hate my razor

kanyonkritter

Reaction score
This thing is a pos or it just verizon that is a junk network. I dunno what the issue is but my d2g running hexen blew this thing out of the water. I cant keep a data connection to save my life it bounces from 3g (4 or 5 bars) to just 4 or 5 bars (no data) and heaven forbid if it goes to 4 g omg then the thing is slower than *explitive* molases in january. What a joke verizon and this friggin fishing weight the call a phone is. I wish they would unlock the friggin thing so that people that know what they are doing can actually make it work! But i am stuck who th this underperforming device until they do. I would so love to have a hopped up D2 right now.......verizon you're ultra lame...,rant off.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The data issue are all radio/network based. Even if this was an unlocked device there is NOTHING a ROMMER could do to fix it. Outside of including a leaked radio build.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
kanyonkritter;[URL="tel:1908244" said:
1908244[/URL]]This thing is a pos or it just verizon that is a junk network. I dunno what the issue is but my d2g running hexen blew this thing out of the water. I cant keep a data connection to save my life it bounces from 3g (4 or 5 bars) to just 4 or 5 bars (no data) and heaven forbid if it goes to 4 g omg then the thing is slower than *explitive* molases in january. What a joke verizon and this friggin fishing weight the call a phone is. I wish they would unlock the friggin thing so that people that know what they are doing can actually make it work! But i am stuck who th this underperforming device until they do. I would so love to have a hopped up D2 right now.......verizon you're ultra lame...,rant off.

Your 4G is slow? I ran a test yesterday. 40,000 kbps dl and 16,000 kbps.

droidvip

Reaction score
If your for real, return your phone it's a lemon.

Mine rocks in every category! Never lose connection 4g always locked in. Even my battery is out performing my DX. Just spent 12 hours in a meeting texting and emailing all day and making calls at every break, battery still at 50%. I couldn't be happier.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

garywojdan81

Reaction score
This thing is a pos or it just verizon that is a junk network. I dunno what the issue is but my d2g running hexen blew this thing out of the water. I cant keep a data connection to save my life it bounces from 3g (4 or 5 bars) to just 4 or 5 bars (no data) and heaven forbid if it goes to 4 g omg then the thing is slower than *explitive* molases in january. What a joke verizon and this friggin fishing weight the call a phone is. I wish they would unlock the friggin thing so that people that know what they are doing can actually make it work! But i am stuck who th this underperforming device until they do. I would so love to have a hopped up D2 right now.......verizon you're ultra lame...,rant off.

Nice rant. Next time try something productive.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hate your razr too..

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

vonfink13

Reaction score
Yup..i hate your Razr too....but I love mine..

busab

Reaction score
I think your Razr might be the Antichrist. Take it back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ddfuji

Reaction score

Majority saaaayyyyyyssssss..... sounds like a personal issue and crap location. Mine is a wonderful piece of machinery. Got it dialed don perfectly and the battery lasted around 12 hours today with music streaming over wifi for about 6 hours of the day.

jays91ls

Reaction score
my very first razor did this also, call verizon and tell them sounds like a bad device

kparks

Reaction score

The razr is world's above ur d2g there is just prolly something wrong with the phone take it in and get a replacement. Or dare I say.... Get a rezound its a better phone anyway... !!! :p. Or the nexus but I personally don't like Sammy build quality.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

robert70

Reaction score
How about o e of you just send me a raze? Lol jk.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums