I hate my bionic!!!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
BTW, my battery is at 20% right now and my usage stats are: 1d 3h on battery. Winning!

Jaycea22

Reaction score
BTW, my battery is at 20% right now and my usage stats are: 1d 3h on battery. Winning!

Wow. What did you do to get great battery life? I froze my bloatware as well but no where get anything like that. When I use my phone it drops 1% every five minutes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
With light to medium usage I got up to 34 hours on my extended battery. Was checking E-mail at least 2-10 times an hour, cumulative 4-6 hours of music, 1ish hours of calls, way more texts than I would've liked, plenty of mindless market browsing/stumbling/short time passers, and Kindle for 3-4 hours. Perfect for what I need.

C

Communism

I Just got this thing and I hate it! It is a rip off Motorola Droid 2 which I also have! I compared it to my D2G and it doesn't feels like its dual core and the D2G seems like its faster sometimes then the bionic!!! Its' going on ebay to the highest bidder!!! I knew I should have waited for the HTC Vigor....

Cool story bro....

destin246

Reaction score
Complain some more dude lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

roach

Reaction score
I Just got this thing and I hate it! It is a rip off Motorola Droid 2 which I also have! I compared it to my D2G and it doesn't feels like its dual core and the D2G seems like its faster sometimes then the bionic!!! Its' going on ebay to the highest bidder!!! I knew I should have waited for the HTC Vigor....
-----------------------------
i feel your pain, the Bionic was a ripoff glad i still have my DroidX. i did not see a change at all,
took mine back and am waiting for the november phones there is going to be a storm of all new 4g's
Just keep taking them back until you find the right one.Motorola Dinara looks tasty as does the
google nexus prime from samsung, i read where Verizion might run google nexus but the Motorola Dinara will be there flagship but then again i read AT&T might have them,

Last edited by a moderator:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Wow. What did you do to get great battery life? I froze my bloatware as well but no where get anything like that. When I use my phone it drops 1% every five minutes.

I froze a heck of a lot of bloat, 58 by my last count. I have battery set to performance.. other than that , I'm not sure what it could be!

Jaycea22

Reaction score
I froze a heck of a lot of bloat, 58 by my last count. I have battery set to performance.. other than that , I'm not sure what it could be!

I have frozen 63, and no where get as much as you when I use my phone. Gps turned and Bluetooth turned off. Not sure what else is different.

Currently at 20 hours at 40% w light to medium use.

catfisher

Reaction score
Send it to me. I will use it...if it sucks that bad throw it in the trash (my house)...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

xmguy

Reaction score
I played with the bionic and think it is a solid device. I must admit I prefer the thunderbolt but the bionic is still a good device. I think its a good upgrade for those coming from the droid x.

Sent from my A500 using DroidForums

I agree. I came from the Droid X. I had MANY other 3G/CDMA VZW phones before it. I like the Bionic. Yeah some things it does or doesn't do gets annoying. But over all the pros out weigh the cons.