I hate HTC.

OP
katatonic

katatonic

Reaction score
I'm sure they would. But please show me any documentation that says its in verizons hands.

rbw62

Reaction score
"we're aware we missed the deadline and know you're looking forward to the update. We're very eager to get ICS to you as well. Rihgt now, we're actively working with Verizon on ICS software for the incredible 2, and we'll notify customers as soon as we have an update." HTC on FB 10 min ago.

rbw62

Reaction score
Sorry i meant thunderbolt not incredible. So they are admitting a missed deadline and saying it is in Vzw ball court.

OP
katatonic

katatonic

Reaction score
They've been saying they're working with Verizon all day. Means nothing.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
It's a shame that HTC hasn't come out with anything stellar for VZW lately. I loved HTC, but their lack of VZW devices (I woulda killed for a One X, or even a One S) that are top shelf is disappointing. I jumped ship to an S3 and couldn't be happier.

rbw62

Reaction score
HTC just replied on fb.com/htc 15 min ago: "We're continuing to actively work with Verizon on ICS software for their verizon of the Thunderbolt . As soon as we have an update , we'll notify customers."

scott44

Reaction score
Ordered the razr maxx tired of waiting for HTC to update the thunderbolt

OP
katatonic

katatonic

Reaction score
Note 2 has been spotted on Verizon. That will be my next phone.

rbw62

Reaction score
Phones r like butts, everyone has an opinion about what they believe is the best one. I for one do not care what new toy is comming to town this week or the next. As far as I am concerned the Manufatures of the phones will treat them just like the Thunderbolt.
If they cant update a phone on time now, what makes you think they will update the Note, Galaxy 3, or whatever in the future.
The only company that has complete control of its product is Apple.

OP
katatonic

katatonic

Reaction score
Actually HTC is the only manufacturer I've had that isn't forthcoming with updates. Infact, they're definitely the only manufacturer I've had that gave deadlines, not met them, then didn't even so much has apologized. I think ill take my chances with Samsung. And as for apple, that's one company I would never support. They've begun their decent in the world of technology as far as I'm concerned.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
I hate htc too they screw me over with droid incredible and gb was a disaster and tmobile g2 gb was buggier then beta rom from cyanogenmod.

The only the phone i like from them was tmobile g1 that it.

I had htc evo 4g it was kinda slow.
htc evo shift 4g was perfect but internal was small
htc thunderbolt thick and i didnt like sense ui anymore
droid incredible issue with gb
tmobile g2 reset it self after 1 hour of use
tmobile g1 wasnt perfect but it was trustie phone from htc.

I have android and had for some manufacture:

HTC 34 Months of their phones
Motorola 26 months
Samsung 16 months of using them

Of the three I rather have Motorola the only two phone i had issue with them was droid x and moto cliq.

I love their original droid had it,droid 2 global was good.
Droid 3,bionic and razr was fast and smooth.

Samsung i really didnt like them had galaxy s line and nexus s line. Samsung Fascinate was the only one i like from vibrant,epic,stratosphere and Nexus S

Apple to me make better then phones then any of these expect moto.

I like Motorola and their quality

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Samsung never update their phone on time

Never did it on galaxy s original
Nor Galaxy s2 unless you live in Europe u wont get it earlier then normal from Sammy.

Motorola at least they come forward toward their timeline

Phones r like butts, everyone has an opinion about what they believe is the best one. I for one do not care what new toy is comming to town this week or the next. As far as I am concerned the Manufatures of the phones will treat them just like the Thunderbolt.
If they cant update a phone on time now, what makes you think they will update the Note, Galaxy 3, or whatever in the future.
The only company that has complete control of its product is Apple.