1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I happen to like the keyboard

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by boscher50, Apr 3, 2010.

1. boscher50

boscher50 New Member

After about a month of use, the physical keyboard has become my best friend. My left alt key is broken though- I spilled vodka on it.

I came from a phone where i did t9 word- and I could literally type ANYTHING without looking at my phone ONCE- I was THAT good...

I got kind of fast with the physical keyboard and all it takes is time to get used to it.

ps: my keyboard is NOT bubbled- it's the flat piece of garbage one.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
  2. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

I can understand how you spilled vodka on the phone.
  3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I have to agree here. I love having a physical keyboard on my phones even if it makes them heavier or bigger. My last 4 phones had qwerty's on them. People say why do you need a physical one if you have a touchscreen, well my answer, I suck at typing on one flat surface. I need to push things down.

So yea, I only use the physical keyboard in horizontal, and in vertical I use swipe because I can actually type easily with it on the tiny touch keyboard! Love it.

How did you spill vodka on one single key... thats a bummer. Drunk keyboards..
  4. bomber889

bomber889 New Member

I like my keyboard also, I use it a lot more than I use the touch screen one.
  5. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

also a fan of the physical keyboard. but theres always that time when you only have one hand (wink wink) and swype is needed! glad i have both!!
  6. boscher50

boscher50 New Member

i spilled vodka all over my fone... the only key that broke was the left alt key (my fav alt key too) ... everything else is working- but when my phone restarts it always needs my charger cuz it goes into bootlogging mode or some crazy ****
Search tags for this page

spilled vodka on droid