I had no idea......

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rollingrock, Dec 18, 2010.

1. rollingrock

rollingrock Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So after being on a BlackBerry for the last 7+ years, I had no idea how many Android devices were out there until recently.

I live in the DFW area, and have only had my D2 for 30 days...but in the past week, I have traveled to a few cities for work and noticed that there are a ton of Android devices on the plane. Then at an event, I was looking at an email and this guy said, how do you like your D2? He had the Fascinate and his wife had the X.

Then tonight I was at a Christmas party and there was 1 guy with an iphone and 10 others with Androids. We all started looking at each others apps and shared some via bump.

Never knew this whole world existed...proud to be a part of it! This site has been great. I appreciate the help from the "elders" who have been around and most importantly I appreciate how the members don't belittle the noobs.

I run 2 Forums and can appreciate the hands on help here. Thanks everyone

RR

#1 rollingrock, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    Android is taking over :wink:

3. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Android is on the rise. I've noticed a ton of kids at my college with android phones this year. Way more then the previous three.

tappin and a talkin