I got to be the only one...

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Overman, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Overman

Overman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wife loves Chevy and since her phone and MIUI were not getting along, I took her back to Chevy last night.... a few times. Redownloaded the ROM, wiped and cleared cached, three of four times.... twas a bit of a challange. Only issue now is... under settings she is missing Accounts&Syncs. I've reapplied the rom a few times, layered ontop of one install et all. Tried wiping the cache a few times before appliying the ROM again and still no Accounts in Settings... OG Droid Chevy 4.9 1.2ghz med kernal. As of right now it is not a huge issue acore issue resolved, media process force closer resolved, gmail is working, exchange is working.... sounds superfluous and it is... just wondering if anyone else has any ideas?

Small note: On the first flash Chevy Tools where on the phone. On all subsequint installs it seems to be missing. I downloaded the ROM from Rom Manager (tried it twice deleting the old download incase it was a corrupt download), and downloaded it from here.. same issue. Thinking it has something to do with MIUI and it's format for the Settings... but shouldn't clearing and wiping the phone take care of that?

2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Just released 4.96 - give that a try - let me know if the issues persist!