I Got It !

How often will you hit "System Updates" beginning tomorrow?

• Fingers Red ...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blistering fingers ...

• Tore my Index Tendon and cannot point now either ...

• Is flash going to be in this?

• Ugh! My fingers are bleeding!

• I pushed too hard, now my screen is cracked !

• Update? What update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I wonder if the update may not have as much because of the 550 proceesing speed of the droid.

That'd be cool if they included overclocking! lol

? No-one ever said anything about the ROM including OCing). And you will NEVER see a OEM manufacture support/encourage OCing simply because there is the small % of users that will push past the limits (as now) and fry their devices and then try to hold the manufacture responsible because they 'encouraged' or 'allowed' it. That's why rooting your phone is enough grounds (should they find out) to void your warranty.

Chill out cowboy, I was talking to pilot, and I was joking.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I wonder if the update may not have as much because of the 550 proceesing speed of the droid.
the 550mhz means nothing and the Droid is equal speed if not better in some cases than the N1.

if the droid is underclocked at 550 and the nexux is under clock at 1, if you can over clock the droid to twice the speed; I would think you be able to do the same to the nexus,

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@ OP
Wow you're so cool....get a life

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow you're so cool....get a life

just bored in class, gotta have something to do while the prof is lecturing. What I am suppose to listen and take notes.

actrack03

Reaction score
Wow I'm speachless. Anyways If your like me I feel that running a 1.3GHz and having more of the 2.1 goodies than moto is pushing out, I think I'll stay where I am.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pilotcharles I apologize for the confusion. I was talking to the OP

iPirate

Reaction score
the 550mhz means nothing and the Droid is equal speed if not better in some cases than the N1.

if the droid is underclocked at 550 and the nexux is under clock at 1, if you can over clock the droid to twice the speed; I would think you be able to do the same to the nexus,
clock speed doesnt mean it is faster, that is what i was saying

Guchi

Reaction score

i love my droid dont get me wrong but the nexus is faster no matter what

iPirate

Reaction score

i love my droid dont get me wrong but the nexus is faster no matter what
Why AMD-MHz don't equal Intel-MHz ? Computer Chips & Hardware Technology | Geek.com

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
read it. good point but it was comparing intel to amd. Now if they had an article to compare the Arm cortex A8 to the snap dragon.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Man can you believe almost 2 years ago people were excited about an update that brought lwps. Look at where we are at now. We are now waiting on a new phone every other week.