i got ics

ddfuji

Reaction score
using this method
ICS Installer is complete! - xda-developers was able to upgrade to ics. so far havent had any problems. but its only been like 10 minutes of use. its was pretty easy to get thanks to Rouxe41.
View attachment 49422View attachment 49423

sorry for crappy blurry pictures but i usually use my phone as a camera :p had to use some old crappy one i found.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
People have been on this leak for a number of weeks now, not sure the need for another one of these threads. Seems unproductive at best for people that are on the leak to pull others into a thread with titles such as this.

OP
ddfuji

ddfuji

Reaction score
its more of a thread saying that i got ics. not a thread to tell ppl how to get it. i have to give sources so thats what the link is for. im just saying i got ics.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
:) Well okay, hope it continues to be stable for you.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats ddfuji!

I think you will enjoy the ICS leak - very stable and offers several new features...

eidian

Reaction score
Yeah, the title will get a lot of people excited.

Also, ICS has a built in screen capture. Hold both the power and volume down buttons at the same time...

View attachment 49425

Running rooted ICS

ndtaylor77

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can get ICS after you have gotten the 6.12.181 update?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can get ICS after you have gotten the 6.12.181 update?
You have to go back to stock .173 no matter which method you use to install the leaked ICS (the method mentioned here and the method found on Droidrzr.com).

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
ddfuji or eidian...have you experienced any of the problems others have encountered: bad battery life, loss data, battery overheating, inconsistent or loss or 3g/4g or weaker 3g/4g than previously experienced before installing ICS etc?

Last edited:

eidian

Reaction score
ddfuji or eidian...have you experienced any of the problems others have encountered: bad battery life, loss data, battery overheating, inconsistent or loss or 3g/4g or weaker 3g/4g than previously experienced before installing ICS etc?

Battery life always sucked but it doesn't seem any worse with ICS. The battery has gotten hot when I open multiple tabs while surfing with 4G (see something interesting in a Yahoo page and open multiple tabs to not lose my original page(s))-otherwise no hotter than GB. My perception is that 4G is more consistent and the switch to 3g seems faster/smoother than before.

I did notice that a couple of apps that I really like don't seem to work: Seal and Motomizer. Seal bums me out because I used it to lock out the app stores and Amazon so that my 4 y/o daughter doesn't accidentally buy something. Other than that, I'm very happy with ICS.

Running rooted ICS