I got a software update!

GotnFX

Reaction score
My phone was replaced after a month of purchase with a refurb. That was 13 mo. ago. I since then, I've done a few FDRs and all was somewhat better then orig. phone.

Helron, you know is gonna happen don't you if you try to replace your current phone...you'll get the original you had 13 months ago...lol. I honestly have heard recert phones have been bad to the point that people have received a totally different phone new such SG3..but just hearsay..

deduct

Reaction score
I agree that certified replacement phones usually are junk. I went thru 4 og droid replacements back in the day. And a couple of months ago my launch day bionic lost its radio signal completely. So I got a replacement and the screen had a small small crack under the glass when I turned it on for the first time. They sent me one more bionic and so far its been a good one. So if you do go the replacement route, make sure to thoroughly inspect it upon receiving it. And call them and send it back immediately for another one if you find anything wrong.

yaterml

Reaction score
Helron, you know is gonna happen don't you if you try to replace your current phone...you'll get the original you had 13 months ago...lol. I honestly have heard recert phones have been bad to the point that people have received a totally different phone new such SG3..but just hearsay..

I saw them recently handing our different phones for replacements. LG, Samsung, and even in a few cases I've heard of them giving people the new HTC Droid DNA because of bad replacement phones. I've seen people get Ausurian phones in even worse condition.

helron

Reaction score
this is just not fun anymore. Lol. If I can wait it - out my contract is over in a few months. Them it will be decision time--- big decision time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Raydee35

Reaction score
I really love my RAZR and the battery life has been even better than ever with the jb update but my contract is up soon and I think I am going to give the new Samsung S4 a try.