I got a rezound yesterday

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
One thing that bugged me...and it's not even a phone issue it's a VZW issue. I went in to the store today for planning on buying this phone and they knew absolutely nothing about it. The salesperson said, "I can help you out on the RAZR, I don't know much about this phone"

Is it really too much to ask for a phone salesperson to know all the products they sell??? And not just the one they are getting the big campaign push for? To add on to it, he said I only have fourteen days to return it. I inquired about the holiday purchase return thing offered now where I can exchange the phone anytime up until beginning of January and he looked at me like I was nuts. "I've never heard of anything like that before" Not even the store manager knew about..they looked online and were flabbergasted. Maybe it was just my store, but these guys were complete morons

/rant

That's how my store is. Plus, they like to try and charge you an upgrade fee which varies. My store sucks.

Boot Manager

OP
orionsvantage

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Really? I got 6,033 in Antutu with a stock Razr. Well, it is rooted but other than freezing bloat nothing has been done to it.

I'll let you know what my benchmark is when I freeze my bloat. The second time I ran it I got a 5500, still completely stock

why do people insist on putting their screen name in their signature?

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I'll let you know what my benchmark is when I freeze my bloat. The second time I ran it I got a 5500, still completely stock

why do people insist on putting their screen name in their signature?

I got 5918 after i froze bloat(highest). before i froze bloat i was getting 5709ish(avg).

Last edited:

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Best buy is matching the current Amazon price for me. $229 with extended contract and grandfathering in the unlimited data plan I currently have. They did this for me 2 years back when I got my OG for $120 on a price match from Wirefly.com.

Nehtor

Reaction score
I've never used a screen protector and never had a single scratch.

I think that instead of recommending that people must use a screen protector it would be better to recommend that people must use a bit of care and common sense.

For one thing, putting a phone this large into a pocket is taking a risk IMHO. I use a holster and a case, I always have for every phone I've ever had, and I have never had a single scratch.

I have a case, and I have used a holster in the past. In my line of work, you have to go into tight areas and let me tell you that a holster is not the best option half of the time. I use common sense and putting a phone in your pocket with nothing else in there IMHO is not dangerous. Putting your phone in your pocket with keys or something else is. I was just trying to relay the information since I think a scratch test was asked on here, I don't know, 4 or 5 times. Common sense is protecting your phone to the best of your ability, so a screen protector would fit into that category, especially when you know that the screen can be scratched some what easily.

Anyways, love the phone and actually was able to get it swapped for a new one since I have only had it two days and now have a screen protector on it. I actually had to go to 3 different places to find one in a local store.

Also, I know there was talk about battery conditioning and I found this link so I thought I would relay it to everyone.

How to Prolong Lithium-based Batteries - Battery University

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
I have a case, and I have used a holster in the past. In my line of work, you have to go into tight areas and let me tell you that a holster is not the best option half of the time. I use common sense and putting a phone in your pocket with nothing else in there IMHO is not dangerous. Putting your phone in your pocket with keys or something else is. I was just trying to relay the information since I think a scratch test was asked on here, I don't know, 4 or 5 times. Common sense is protecting your phone to the best of your ability, so a screen protector would fit into that category, especially when you know that the screen can be scratched some what easily.

Anyways, love the phone and actually was able to get it swapped for a new one since I have only had it two days and now have a screen protector on it. I actually had to go to 3 different places to find one in a local store.

Also, I know there was talk about battery conditioning and I found this link so I thought I would relay it to everyone.

How to Prolong Lithium-based Batteries - Battery University

That's a good source for battery info, I posted that exact same link a few days ago...

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
One thing that bugged me...and it's not even a phone issue it's a VZW issue. I went in to the store today for planning on buying this phone and they knew absolutely nothing about it. The salesperson said, "I can help you out on the RAZR, I don't know much about this phone"

Is it really too much to ask for a phone salesperson to know all the products they sell??? And not just the one they are getting the big campaign push for? To add on to it, he said I only have fourteen days to return it. I inquired about the holiday purchase return thing offered now where I can exchange the phone anytime up until beginning of January and he looked at me like I was nuts. "I've never heard of anything like that before" Not even the store manager knew about..they looked online and were flabbergasted. Maybe it was just my store, but these guys were complete morons

/rant

Naw not just your store.
That's why "you" have to be educated relying on these guys is folly.

So when you find the gem at that store go back & only buy from them. Make sure they're getting the commission, not some dumb A$$.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
So, been playing with mine for a while and have a couple of issues. One is the screen resolution is so hi at least one game (klondike solitaire) Is so small it is almost unuseable. Another is a video I recorded on my Dinc is sideways and I can't get it to go straight.

Sound through my bluetooth helmet stereo is amazing!! Call quality beats the heck out of my Dinc but the battery life seems really short (lte toggle??)

My first impressions through 3 hours of playing

Chris

Download ES file explorer, it comes with its own video player that plays videos in vertical or horizontal mode.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums