I got a rezound yesterday

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Ask me anything.

This phone is pretty sick!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

SRR1138

Reaction score
Hay, got a few for you. How is Bluetooth audio, not call quality Bluetooth stereo audio to a car radio as an example. Also how are the ear buds, I want to know how much they will fetch on Ebay, lol. And how is the screen compared to my og Droid?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

fobpartisan

Reaction score
How about battery life on 3G service with heavy use? atleast 5 hours? And what about web browsing? is it laggy and choppy like droid razrs?

OP
orionsvantage

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Can't tell you much about Bluetooth, I don't often use it. The earbuds are some of the best I've used, better than the skulllcandy 50/50 and smoking buds.

Screen quality is so much better than the of droid its hard to describe. It's better than the iPhone, IMO the best screen currently on the market

OP
orionsvantage

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Web browsing is smooth and refined, but that may be due to 4g. I'm in a 4g area so I use that exclusively. I took my phone off the charger at seven this morning and didn't have to charge until 4 pm with moderate usage.

OP
orionsvantage

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Btw, the device benchmarked at 5176 using the antutu app. The phone is still stock as of now.

916A2

Reaction score
The earbuds are some of the best I've used, better than the skulllcandy 50/50 and smoking buds.
Thats not saying much, lol. Thats like saying a Mercedes Benz is better than a Geo Metro and Hyundai Accent. But at least we know your point of reference and can take it accordingly.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

OP
orionsvantage

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Lol, I'm not going to go out of my way to see how hard it us to scratch the screen...

dennism1358

Reaction score
Picked up the Rezound yesterday. This phone is very fast and very smooth. First full charge, 20 hours up time and 8 hours awake time. The awake time was with moderate to heavy use. Screen on full, battery on performance mode, lots of web surfing and playing with the new toy. I don’t have anything syncing on its own but do have 2 exchange, ,a yahoo and a gmail email accounts. I do condition my batteries even though some articles say there is no need to. That really helped with my DX. The first two weeks the battery life sucked on the DX then it leveled out.

The screen is a true 720 and one of the best I have ever seen.

dennism1358

Reaction score
I have to admit I thought the beats audio was just a marketing ploy. But I was wrong. With the beats engaged the volume was boosted and the music was very clean. When the beats was shut off you could really tell a big difference in sound quality.

OP
orionsvantage

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Yeah, the screen is definitely one of the best!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
where are you guys picking these up early?