I got a droid 2 for a droid 1 warranty replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ataranine

Reaction score
Fedex arrived with my replacement Droid 1, and the refurb looks nice better than my broken D1 paper weight. No Droid 2 this way. Came from Ft. Worth. 1 Lb. Good luck to everyone else.
Both the ones I just had ordered came from Fort Worth... wow..is there just a warehouse full of these crappy things now, somewhere deep in the bowels of Texas?

Castro

Reaction score
Hmmm...You know, maybe some of the people that recieved D2 for replacement didn't really want a D2, I mean the D1 I just received is freaking brand new! I'll trade ya :) lol

Ataranine

Reaction score
Hmmm...You know, maybe some of the people that recieved D2 for replacement didn't really want a D2, I mean the D1 I just received is freaking brand new! I'll trade ya :) lol
Well that's hilarious to me, because the people who actually WANT one and probably deserve one, get crappy broken Droid 1s instead.

Castro

Reaction score
I thought I deserved an early upgrade to a D2 :( since I've been a good christian and all, well I guess not good enough. But over $500 for a D2 full retail? I'll just wait for the next big thang when I'm ready to upgrade a year and a half from now dancedroid

jmannhatrix

Reaction score
so my droid 1 was in my pocket today and i bumped my leg into a metal bumper at work...completely smashed the screen...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...34436888_100000069074787_503830_4310381_n.jpg

so anyways...went to verizon...gave me pamphlet for asurion...called in and they told me to pick a motorola devour(???ew) or a htc eris...OR wait 3-7 days for a replacement....what ****ty service...now i have to wait til probably tuesday when the shipment comes in for to even have anything on order....thank god for google voice texting.

Ataranine

Reaction score
so my droid 1 was in my pocket today and i bumped my leg into a metal bumper at work...completely smashed the screen...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...34436888_100000069074787_503830_4310381_n.jpg

so anyways...went to verizon...gave me pamphlet for asurion...called in and they told me to pick a motorola devour(???ew) or a htc eris...OR wait 3-7 days for a replacement....what ****ty service...now i have to wait til probably tuesday when the shipment comes in for to even have anything on order....thank god for google voice texting.
Don't worry, you'll have a new (kinda), shiny Droid 1 in a few days.

This is bull****.

jmannhatrix

Reaction score

This is bull****.

just retarded...0 in stock??? and i will not settle for some crappy replacement...this is my 2nd droid so far...the ear piece blew out on the last one.

Ataranine

Reaction score

This is bull****.

just retarded...0 in stock??? and i will not settle for some crappy replacement...this is my 2nd droid so far...the ear piece blew out on the last one.
Apparently there's a ton of them in Texas..so they'll probably order you a used one from there.

Panamakevin

Reaction score
I thought I deserved an early upgrade to a D2 :( since I've been a good christian and all, well I guess not good enough. But over $500 for a D2 full retail? I'll just wait for the next big thang when I'm ready to upgrade a year and a half from now dancedroid

I didn't realize they were ranking their upgrades on religious preferences...

bizzshow

Reaction score
Got my d2 on Tuesday as a replacement for my d1 came from ft worth, tx shipping weight 1 pound guess its luck of the draw. Btw this was my 5 replacement

fevs

Reaction score
How long did it take for you to get the tracking number. Cause I called up yesterday around 8am and I only got the instuctions email.

bizzshow

Reaction score
Talked to them at around 2pm Sunday got the email at 11 am Tuesday device arrived at 1pm Tuesday. Funny thing is I got the tracking number after the first delivery attempt

frodroid

Reaction score
How long did it take for you to get the tracking number. Cause I called up yesterday around 8am and I only got the instuctions email.

I gave them a call the day after I spoke with them about sending warranty phone, ask for tracking # so I could make sure someone was here to sign and they pulled it up easily within seconds. I would say give them a call asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.