I found better pictures - PRO Zoom Camera 5X

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
They should never have gone to 5 megapixel...3.2 will give you a nice 8x10 and you dont have a big enough lens to get light to fill a 5 meg sensor. I have taken great pictures with my LG envy3. I dont understand how they can get the camera so bad. there is a Huge lag on the shutter. I have never gotten a picture that looked like what I saw when I pushed the shutter. And why dont they use the button on the side instead of the onscreen shutter...?

Yep, the lag on the shutter is riduclously annoying. Never get a picture of what I want. Praying the fix this, otherwise the camera is almost usless to me!:icon_evil:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Too bad we dont have an app that could give us RAW capability out of the camera :)

Of course, once that could have been done we wouldnt have enough SD room to store more than a few pics ... But think about it! ahhhh ......

khaf

Reaction score
i miss hawaiin weather i was there 2 years now im freezing my ass off in ohio

OP
S

Slammer

Reaction score
Wow I just got an app update notice on my phone for this app. They added EXIF and Geotagging!!!! Toy Camera filter is also there now which I LOOOVVEE:heart:.

Seems like they are continuing to improve this app all the time.

Can you say very happy? :icon_ banana:

Technoman

Reaction score

Yea.. Hawaii is the only state of the 50 without measurable snow fall... can you say "global warming = NOT!"

Better watch out Wind.... the Global warming alliance will attack you for not thinking like they do....

Not wanting a warning so I will not expound with my thoughts on this stupid subject..... OOPS>>>> :icon_eek:

Technoman

Reaction score
Wow I just got an app update notice on my phone for this app. They added EXIF and Geotagging!!!! Toy Camera filter is also there now which I LOOOVVEE:heart:.

Sure enuf... I hadn't received the notification, but went to the Market and there was an update sitting there.

Been using this APP for over a month now.... and even if the pic quality is not better it has functions and features that surpass the stock APP.

windstrings

Reaction score
Better watch out Wind.... the Global warming alliance will attack you for not thinking like they do....

Your right... I concede, I was all wrong......

But when we have global freezing, does that mean it gets warmer all over the whole northern hemisphere?... I"m just trying to learn here!

Opps.. off topic again.....

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think where I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL has had any measurable snowfall either (as far as I know).

I love Hawaii. Best weather anywhere.

Global warming is fake :icon_ banana:

Yea.. Hawaii is the only state of the 50 without measurable snow fall... can you say "global warming = NOT!"

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
If 2.1 doesnt improve the camera I'm going to buy this app.

I did take a pic though yesterday with the new 2.1 APK camera app and it was pretty impressive so maybe it's already better.

Sure enuf... I hadn't received the notification, but went to the Market and there was an update sitting there.

Been using this APP for over a month now.... and even if the pic quality is not better it has functions and features that surpass the stock APP.