I Found A Vid Side Of Droid X Vs Iphne 4 Real World

JCo352

Reaction score
I feel like I'm more qualified to review a phone than that guy is.

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
Lmao but wait at least he had the sense to do a side by side which all want to see

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I feel like I'm more qualified to review a phone than that guy is.

Hey, you would get to have the phone in your hands early.....might not be a bad idea.

I've always thought it would be fun to review new phones based on that alone. I know you wouldn't get to keep the phone, but you would still have a good idea of which phone you want to purchase well before it gets released to the public. Even if I wasn't making any money doing it, I would definitely jump at the opportunity to review new technology.

J

Johnly

Good find soba1! the guy made me laugh a little when he kept swiping down on the X, but the app try was all the way down! lol. The keyboard looks better than the iphone IMO, and that screen is nice, large and in charge:)

didiwags

Reaction score
I agree that guy was pretty hilarious and I would say not very bright since he could hardly use it. lol

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
Good find soba1! the guy made me laugh a little when he kept swiping down on the X, but the app try was all the way down! lol. The keyboard looks better than the iphone IMO, and that screen is nice, large and in charge:)

Thanks bud; I agree plus that extra screen realestate gives u more room

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
Found Another One; Vid EVO I4G Droid X

Its shows them loading web pages.
The 4g won. But I mainly wanted to see the screen.
Here ya'll go.......
[video=youtube;g8dmbnpYjiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8dmbnpYjiw]YouTube - HTC EVO 4G vs iPhone 4 vs Motorola Droid X[/video]

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
Droid X Iphne 4 Smackdown

I think everyone will be suprised by this app, cam, browser comp, just overall cometition. An iphone to android convert.
Get your popcorn and kool aid and enjoy 23 min.
I'm on a roll baby................ dancedroid
The X is a stellar device

Droid X Vs. iPhone 4: Smartphone Smackdown-TechnoBuffalo