I Finally Ordered My Turbo!

OP
MarBearCat

MarBearCat

Reaction score
When one uses a wireless charger, does one need to remove the phone's case?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That depends entirely on the case style, thickness, & quality of the charging pad. They are designed to work within a very small proximity to the pad, and centered to the coil or of multiple coils at least inside the footprint of all the coils

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I don't think I've seen anyone say a qi charger hasn't worked with a case yet.

TapaTurbo

OP
MarBearCat

MarBearCat

Reaction score
My first day at work with the Turbo. 13 hrs 27 min took me from 100% battery power to 15%. Screen time was 3 hours 53 min. Mostly internet, some texts messaging also. My screen brightness was set at about 85% on the slide thingy. I don't like "auto brightness" because my eyeballs need more brightness. My Razr MAXX never got me through a 12 hr shift without a boost or three in charging. I like that the turbo enabled me to go without charging at work. When I got home I tried the Turbo-charger for 15 minutes. It took my Turbo from 14% to 31%.

And the phone looks great in it's St. Louis Rams Otter Box case, though I may have to enlarge all my pockets. ;)

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
So I've been using Auto Brightness since I got the phone. Your post got me to try cranking it to max.
Wow. Really makes you appreciate how freaking gorgeous this screen is. Time for some Turbo Charging so I can leave it this high when I go out tonight. :D

TapaTurbo

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
This was last night at work thru the morning.

8c06861398c5c6abd92906ff2d1d1a97.jpg

OP
MarBearCat

MarBearCat

Reaction score
So I've been using Auto Brightness since I got the phone. Your post got me to try cranking it to max.
Wow. Really makes you appreciate how freaking gorgeous this screen is. Time for some Turbo Charging so I can leave it this high when I go out tonight. :D

TapaTurbo
Yes "Auto brightness" just doesn't cut it for me.