I Finally Ordered My Turbo!

MarBearCat

Reaction score
It should arrive tuesday. I paid full price and chatted with a sales rep. She said to
contact customer care (about my unlimited) prior to activating my phone. I also
ordered a St. Louis Rams Otterbox Defender case. I plan on carefully removing
the plastic screen cover and will not go with a screen cover. Never had a problem
with any screen.

I am very excited! Been reading and reading and finally I will have mine!!!

>"<

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Did u go 32 or 64???if 32..which variant..??

OP
MarBearCat

MarBearCat

Reaction score
Oops! Sorry! I went full tilt, Balistic nylon, 64 G.

>"<

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Congrats.. Enjoy your new toy.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Oops! Sorry! I went full tilt, Balistic nylon, 64 G.

>"<
For the price difference between 32 & 64GB of storage, it's a no-brainer. Unless you're a sucker for Sapphire Blue or the awesome Red color, I'd go with Ballistic Nylon 64GB. I ordered the Lifeproof Fre case for the Turbo on Amazon for $73.20. For ultimate protection, that's the case to go with in my honest opinion.

OP
MarBearCat

MarBearCat

Reaction score
For the price difference between 32 & 64GB of storage, it's a no-brainer. Unless you're a sucker for Sapphire Blue or the awesome Red color, I'd go with Ballistic Nylon 64GB. I ordered the Lifeproof Fre case for the Turbo on Amazon for $73.20. For ultimate protection, that's the case to go with in my honest opinion.

If I can't find a N.Y. Yankees phone case for the Turbo I may go with your
Lifeproof as a summer time case. I'd really like a Yankees for the summer and Rams for the winter. We shall see I guess.

>"<

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I agree.. But ya never know what people decide.. I wish they'd off the Sapphire blue in a 64..but in years past.. They always seem to offer different colors on the 16 gig models.. And not the 32 gig .. So now it's the 32 gig and not the 64 lol

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I hate that the word "Congratulations" is so over used. "Congratulations...you were able to afford to buy a phone!" I think my disdain for that started when I got Dish Network and the first 10 times or so it turned on it said "Congrats, you have Dish Network!" Congrats?
ANYWAY....

Welcome to the Turbo Train! From a fellow fan.

281px-St_Louis_Rams_logo.svg.png

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hate that the word "Congratulations" is so over used. "Congratulations...you were able to afford to buy a phone!" I think my disdain for that started when I got Dish Network and the first 10 times or so it turned on it said "Congrats, you have Dish Network!" Congrats?
ANYWAY....

Welcome to the Turbo Train! From a fellow fan.

281px-St_Louis_Rams_logo.svg.png
Oh, by the way, congratulations on the dish!