I figured id ask this group of guys since im running woodys ROM

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
i hate the look of the stock keyboard...would someone please tell me how to change the look of this bland keyboard...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Search for 928Droid Black Glass Theme and there is a black themed VKB inside of it, just take out the keyboard and install it by itself

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Key colors can be changed in the framework. What else do you want it to look like? I can help you achieve it if you like. It just won't be right away.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Key colors can be changed in the framework. What else do you want it to look like? I can help you achieve it if you like. It just won't be right away.

The keyboard in froyo is a seperate APK its not within framework-res.apk anymore.

Woodys themed Succulent Desire 7.0 should have come with this keyboard. This is a modified version of the stock keyboard... i like it better since i cant stand the HTC IME keyboard.

if this is something you like i can upload the keyboard with instructions to add it if you need them.

a.jpg
b.jpg

Last edited:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not to argue but I was talking about the key color. It is still within the framework-res.apk. The images I know are within LatinIMEGoogle.apk.