I dunno if I'm happy or sad....

Reaction score
Well after waiting a month for the stupid 30 day timeout best buy has on their phone insurance i went in to get my new droid. But of course the Droid has been discontinued so i got my choice of a 2 or X and i choose the 2 cause i love having a keyboard.

But of course as i know the bootloader here is still locked and unlike the X the 2 hasnt had a custom recovery flashed yet.

I hate this blur crap and its annoying that it syncs ALL my facebook contacts not only the ones in my contact list. So i have like 400 contacts now

W

warp

I hate this blur crap and its annoying that it syncs ALL my facebook contacts not only the ones in my contact list. So i have like 400 contacts now

The D1 did that too. And I wouldn't really call it Blur. It's almost exactly like stock except there's some extra widgets/apps and the launchers are different. I'd say throw LP on there because it'll make your phone feel like Sense UI.

OP
G
Reaction score
The droid 1 did it yes but it gave you the option to sync facebook with only my google contacts or sync all facebook contacts. Not like this where it forces all contacts to be sync'd

And if motorola calls it blur then it is blur. This discussion has been beaten to death

W

warp

The droid 1 did it yes but it gave you the option to sync facebook with only my google contacts or sync all facebook contacts. Not like this where it forces all contacts to be sync'd

And if motorola calls it blur then it is blur. This discussion has been beaten to death

They call it Blur because it uses Blur-like widgets. I use to own a D1 and have had my X for over a month. Both of the UIs are exactly the same with the exception of the launchers and extra widgets on the X.