I droppped it!

sagethyme

Reaction score
I hope someone can offer some help. Just 6 months into my 2 year contract with Verizon, got the extended warranty not the insurance. I dropped my phone and it fell on the left corner. The case popped off, the face is cracked and I can not get internet but I do have use of phone/text.

Is there any place to get this fixed? So far the only option I have found is to pay $529.00 for a new phone at Verizon OR add a line and pay for it and get the phone at the discount. Any suggestions?

Thanks

mauiblue

Reaction score
Search the Internet for a good repair shop. Do some research on the repair shop reviews. Maybe someone locally could repair it. I was surprised a celluar repair shop opened up in my town recently. For me, I got full insurance on my phones a few years now. A few dollars a month for insurance is worth it for me especially if I lose my phone or it got damaged.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Dang I'm sorry! And you had a case? I dropped mine last night on a cement floor and my plastic case flew off of it but the phone is perfectly fine. That's a bummer man :\ best of luck

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You should be able to find a non working Dinc on ebay for cheap-as long as the screen is good you could swap them out