1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I droppped it!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by sagethyme, Sep 24, 2010.

1. sagethyme

sagethyme New Member

I hope someone can offer some help. Just 6 months into my 2 year contract with Verizon, got the extended warranty not the insurance. I dropped my phone and it fell on the left corner. The case popped off, the face is cracked and I can not get internet but I do have use of phone/text.

Is there any place to get this fixed? So far the only option I have found is to pay $529.00 for a new phone at Verizon OR add a line and pay for it and get the phone at the discount. Any suggestions?

Thanks
  2. mauiblue

mauiblue New Member

Search the Internet for a good repair shop. Do some research on the repair shop reviews. Maybe someone locally could repair it. I was surprised a celluar repair shop opened up in my town recently. For me, I got full insurance on my phones a few years now. A few dollars a month for insurance is worth it for me especially if I lose my phone or it got damaged.
  3. RyanPm40

RyanPm40 Member

Dang I'm sorry! And you had a case? I dropped mine last night on a cement floor and my plastic case flew off of it but the phone is perfectly fine. That's a bummer man :\ best of luck
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

You should be able to find a non working Dinc on ebay for cheap-as long as the screen is good you could swap them out