I drank the Kool aid and went for the Iphone 4S. My opinion on the phone

boblinfoto

Reaction score
I went for an TPhone and I want my Droid back.

I had a chance to get an IPhone when the mechanical shutter on my droid X stayed shut/ That's all that was wrong. I wish I had stayed or gotten another DroidX. I miss being able to use Flashplayer. Apple will not allow it. The damn phone is mine, but I can't get the feature. I used to be able to download free music. Gotta pay for it on the IPhone. I sent my old one to my son. Six months after the shutter froze shut, it unfroze. Camera and video work great now. Damn!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Why not sell your iPhone and buy a used Droid X or better yet a Droid X2 now? You'd probably profit a bit by selling your iPhone and have some money leftover after you buy the X or X2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I agree. The bionic gets a bad wrap. I would prefer it over the Razr.

Bionic is a solid device... since the last ota it's been very stable... I constantly run my maxx and my wife's bionic head to head... not much difference if any in a lot of situations..... I don't mean battery life.. but it holds its own to my maxx.

sent from my MAXX.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
good idea. I just might do that!:biggrin:
If I was in your shoes I would certainly do that. Those iPhones still sell for a pretty penny, especially if it's an iPhone 4. I'd suggest you sell it on Craigslist or Swappa

boblinfoto

Reaction score
If I was in your shoes I would certainly do that. Those iPhones still sell for a pretty penny, especially if it's an iPhone 4. I'd suggest you sell it on Craigslist or Swappa

Turns out my son is upgrading to a new Droid so I will get my old one back!!!!!