I don't want to be drafted high

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
140501063458-mxp-jameis-winston-busted-for-shoplifting-00002912-story-top.jpg

In the past year and a half Jameis Winston has been charged with sexual assault, theft (crab legs), and now making vulgar comments at the student union meeting (http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/jameis-winston-florida-state-suspended-yell-meme). Florida State will suspend him for the first half :)rolleyes:) of Saturday's game versus Clemson. For a player who won the Heisman his draft stock is falling fast. If Jameis "had to steal crab legs to eat" you would think he would know to keep his nose clean and ball up knowing he has the potential of being drafted high, unfortunately Jameis can not seem to get his head straight.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
There is no way the Seminoles stay number one. With this clown leading them they will surely drop quickly. When he plays he looks like he is always panicking. I don't see him making it to the NFL either.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
If he doesn't have the drive to stay clean in college, no way he'll survive in the NFL.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of Michael Vick younger brother Marcus

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Winston is the perfect example of the type of people FSU will keep. If he were at say, Notre Dame, wait. . . Notre Dame would laugh in his face. They suspended their Heisman candidate QB for the entire year due to his grades.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2