I don't understand....

benz0

Reaction score
I gonna trade my razr for the nexus galaxy prime 5g 2030, no wait, ima trade and wait for the one that prints money, grant 3 wishes, and all that jazz... :biggrin:

bullswife98

Reaction score
Lmfao! Got a family plan put me down for 5 phones! Wonder if I'll be grandfathered in!? ;)

SENT FROM MY OG DROID ROOTED AND SUPERCHARGED!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No one else's phone has to suck for you to enjoy yours. I got into the Razr for things that aren't and probably won't be on the Nexus. Moto specific things like MotoCast, Smart Actions, and WebTops. Choice is good. I'm glad we've got this kind of variety in phones and android devices in general.

That's why they make different phones, different strokes for different folks.

Agree 100%. What I find funny is the folks who claim phone X is sooo much better than phone Y with these current phones....when in reality a few specs changes here n there and they are ALL the same phone.

Zandar

Reaction score
I'll tell you why some people dog on a phone they don't own:
haterafrican.jpg

masterpeace1960

Reaction score
OK so I have had my droid for 3 weeks, and I absolutely love it. I don't understand all the people that are saying they switched the the Rezound or are waiting for the Prime. Since I have had the phone I have had to reset it not one time. The battery life with what I consider heavy use will last 10+ hours. That's playing games, being on the internet, Email and Facebook being pushed, and streaming small videos here and there. If I take it easy on it I will get 24+ hours. The build quality seems the be flawless from what I can tell (I realize it is early to judge build quality but it seams real solid). Maybe its just me but I don't think there is a phone on the market or coming anytime soon that can even compare to the total package that this phone is. Just one guys opinion... Your thoughts?

Some people just think big is better...They will find out the battery problem is with all 4g cell phone..

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I got the Bionic one opening day because I wanted to run over my Charge. (What a piece of crap.) The best Smartphone that I've ever owned in the HTC Incredible, but the Dinc 2 didn't have 4G, so I went with the Charge. Now my wife's iPhone 4 died, so I replaced it with the Razr without even looking at any other options. Now I hear about the HTC Rezound and after looking at it, it looks like a Dinc with 4G. I have 10 days left on my 14 days and I'm seriously thinking of switching. Not because I don't like the Razr, but because I LOVED the Dinc.

What I'm trying to say is that some people do like other brands, but might try out a different phone to see how much they miss the other brand.

Androidatic

Reaction score
I got the Bionic one opening day because I wanted to run over my Charge. (What a piece of crap.) The best Smartphone that I've ever owned in the HTC Incredible, but the Dinc 2 didn't have 4G, so I went with the Charge. Now my wife's iPhone 4 died, so I replaced it with the Razr without even looking at any other options. Now I hear about the HTC Rezound and after looking at it, it looks like a Dinc with 4G. I have 10 days left on my 14 days and I'm seriously thinking of switching. Not because I don't like the Razr, but because I LOVED the Dinc.

What I'm trying to say is that some people do like other brands, but might try out a different phone to see how much they miss the other brand.

I had the Dinc for almost 2 years an although it was a good phone, I dislike HTC for their buggy software and infrequent OS updates. My HTC days are over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Kimo91

Reaction score
IMO the Nexus is way overhyped. Big deal it has an unlocked bootloader and no removable memory. Its more of a pain to hook your phone to a computer to get pics and music off the phone to free up memory again. And yes I owned a Samsung phone and their radios are subpar at best. Besides they look too much like an iPhone now LOL

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto Droid Razr

jtpowell

Reaction score
I had the Dinc for almost 2 years an although it was a good phone, I dislike HTC for their buggy software and infrequent OS updates. My HTC days are over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I came from the Dinc as well. The camera on the thing was tops. I loved that phone until about the last 6 months when I started getting out of memory errors. Their solution factory reset.. I don't think so Tim. For the new Motos WebTop sold me. If that thing gets an update with ICS talk about happy camper.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
See I just don't like HTC phones. On the surface they look nice, Sense *appears* to be nice, etc. But I have 4 or 5 high end HTC phones on my work account and they are always having problems not present on the motos.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I've done quite a bit of forum reading for the Rezound over the last two days. The rezounding opinion is that the new Sense is slowing it down. Also, I really like the looks of the Razr, so I'll probably keep it instead of switching to the HTC.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I have the RAZR and I love it!! So far, the best phone I've had!! I'm sure some will hate this phone and love another. To each their own!! :)