I don't get it (Smooth Scrolling)

amblix

Reaction score
Just got my X yesterday and I must say I love this phone after coming from the Droid 1. I even got the phone 4 days after purchase when they said it wouldnt even ship till the 10th of this month.

Anyway, I really don't get why a company as big as Moto can't get their damn launchers to scroll as smooth as LauncherPro and ADW lol

I like many of the moto widgets but it's worth the sacrifice

Overall this phone rocks! The size makes all the difference in the world. That and this 2.1 runs WAY snappier than any 2.2 rom I had on my OC LV 1.2ghz Droid 1

I highly recommend

Have a good one everyone

ggaabe

Reaction score
Just got my X yesterday and I must say I love this phone after coming from the Droid 1. I even got the phone 4 days after purchase when they said it wouldnt even ship till the 10th of this month.

Anyway, I really don't get why a company as big as Moto can't get their damn launchers to scroll as smooth as LauncherPro and ADW lol

I like many of the moto widgets but it's worth the sacrifice

Overall this phone rocks! The size makes all the difference in the world. That and this 2.1 runs WAY snappier than any 2.2 rom I had on my OC LV 1.2ghz Droid 1

I highly recommend

Have a good one everyone

Yeah, froyo does work much better, however do not install the leaked froyo as most of as did, just wait until the OTA update on september 6th or you will have a world of burdens. I need to downgrade soon to get the OTA because it will fix my wifi issue.

OP
A

amblix

Reaction score
nice to hear! Thanks for the tip on holding out too, hopefully it will be that soon

Brrcats

Reaction score
oh yeah, where's my phone. tell me, I know you know. give it to me, i'm tired of waiting