I did the Unthinkable...

michaelearth

Reaction score
So today I was getting out of my car on the way to class and i dropped my Droid X in the street!! Needless to say theres more than a few scratches and dings on it :mad: . I was very mad at myslef. I wish there was a way to fix these scratches and dents.

Anyways, my question is what is the best case for the droid X that will cover these scratches but add minimal to no extra bulk?

Thanks

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
So today I was getting out of my car on the way to class and i dropped my Droid X in the street!! Needless to say theres more than a few scratches and dings on it :mad: . I was very mad at myslef. I wish there was a way to fix these scratches and dents.

Anyways, my question is what is the best case for the droid X that will cover these scratches but add minimal to no extra bulk?

Thanks

you could get one of the rubbery gel type covers, they are pretty thin.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I have the OtterBox Impact Case that I won from here on Droid Forums...rubber slip-on case that is thicker in the corners and comes with a peel-n-stick screen guard..not a bad little case for what I paid for it..:)

Only drawback I would have in actually purchasing this case, it has no belt clip or belt holster that comes with it, so there is no hip carry ability...it must be carried in-pocket. This really isnt an issue for me since I only carry my phone into work, in the car and into my home...roughly 1/8 of its time is spent in my pocket daily...

markmicallef

Reaction score
I purchased a thin silicone case for 12.99 -10% from Verizon store. Its pretty thin and covers 99% of all plastic

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

qman66

Reaction score
I have the OtterBox Impact Case that I won from here on Droid Forums...rubber slip-on case that is thicker in the corners and comes with a peel-n-stick screen guard..not a bad little case for what I paid for it..:)

Only drawback I would have in actually purchasing this case, it has no belt clip or belt holster that comes with it, so there is no hip carry ability...it must be carried in-pocket. This really isnt an issue for me since I only carry my phone into work, in the car and into my home...roughly 1/8 of its time is spent in my pocket daily...

thats not true it can be carried in the hip holster. It fits