I did it

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How much is it per month on Verizon? Tmo is $5 with half a gig of data thrown in.
I think the Verizon package for $5 a month shares from existing data allotment of the phone(s).
I know on my Gear S I've done my darndest to use more than 2 MB a month but Opera is my biggest data "hog" and it compresses things down so much it uses hardly any. I could probably bring the number up above 2MB by using Sonoma fm, or other website, on it to stream radio, change my photo setting of it to HQ instead of LQ or Milk Music app but I'm not going to pay a monthly fee for streaming music to an app, long term streaming of a website wouldn't be battery friendly and LQ loads images SO much faster and it's a 2"screen for crying out loud so it's still not conducive to leaving my readers off at night so I'm stuck with never fearing over using data on the watch.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Jackie mentioned small wrists with big watch faces. That is one area that Apple addressed with their watch. Android should do that too. Most people look like children wearing a grown up's watch with how large the faces are.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Next Spring.... Samsung introduces the Flavor Flav edition....
UftXP2s.jpg

S5 tap'n

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jackie mentioned small wrists with big watch faces. That is one area that Apple addressed with their watch. Android should do that too. Most people look like children wearing a grown up's watch with how large the faces are.
That's exactly it. Even 4mm smaller option like Apple did would be a world of difference for us women.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jackie welcome to the club! Love my 360. Wouldn't trade it for anything currently on the market.

Make sure the watch is seated good in the cradle. Maybe it shifted slightly over night resulting in 6% drain? Also, try resetting it if the drain seems to fast. 9% in two hours seems fast.

5.1.1. really is cool, if you haven't received the update yet check for it under settings about.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what the 2nd gen 360 has to offer...gotta have wifi and gps, at least.

Reactions: cr6

Gramesmith

Reaction score
I agree with you. I have also seen this problem with Moto 360. They only con of Moto 360 is its battery life. I hope the Moto 360 II will come without any battery issue.