I Did It! Took the Plunge! Bought a Droid!

pdmike

Reaction score
All right - I did it! I bought a Droid this afternoon. As we speak, it is charging up, getting ready for its first day of ACTION!

Which model did I buy?, I hear your cry. I got the Incredible for a number of reasons. Probably the main one is that my good pal has one and he said it is terrific. I am not much of a texter, so I don't really need the pull-out keyboard, which only adds size and weight to the phone, i.e., forget about the 2. Why not the X? They're out of them. Mr. Slick, the Verizon Salesman, just happened to have an Incredible or two "ready to go," so I bought one.

Looking forward to learning how to use it, customizing it to my liking, downloading some really useful apps and, of course, making a call or two with it.

(I just hope and pray it works with my car - but enough sniveling about that. If it doesn't, it doesn't - there are other ways to make hands free calls. Or, I could always just get another car . . . )

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

if you have any questions, just post em up :)

Droid X Case

Reaction score
All right - I did it! I bought a Droid this afternoon. As we speak, it is charging up, getting ready for its first day of ACTION!

Which model did I buy?, I hear your cry. I got the Incredible for a number of reasons. Probably the main one is that my good pal has one and he said it is terrific. I am not much of a texter, so I don't really need the pull-out keyboard, which only adds size and weight to the phone, i.e., forget about the 2. Why not the X? They're out of them. Mr. Slick, the Verizon Salesman, just happened to have an Incredible or two "ready to go," so I bought one.

Looking forward to learning how to use it, customizing it to my liking, downloading some really useful apps and, of course, making a call or two with it.

(I just hope and pray it works with my car - but enough sniveling about that. If it doesn't, it doesn't - there are other ways to make hands free calls. Or, I could always just get another car . . . )

I was so into the incredible until the Dx came out. I originally hated it, I thought the screen was too big, and it was a Motorola (wont get into that right now). BUT, I read alot of reviews and everyone who had the Incredible said the battery life was horrible, I dont want to be a slave to the cord so I went for the X. I must say that I am glad I did, I think the screen is a great size, not big at all, its not as easy to grasp as an Iphone but its not annoying to hold, and you really appreciate the screen when using it for websites etc. I do however think the incredible is a much more beautiful phone, you got me on that buddy.

Just keep in mind walmart.com has or had a sale on Dx's for $149!