I did absolutely nothing all day...

Mikeharoldl

Reaction score
I didn't feel like going into work today (fortunately I'm salaried via your tax dollars :p)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The part about our hard earned tax dallars was pretty f-ed up, Especially putting a smiley face with a tongue stickn out next to it. wtf?

Last edited:

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
I didn't feel like going into work today (fortunately I'm salaried via your tax dollars :p)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The part about our hard earned tax dallars was pretty f-ed up, Especially putting a smiley face with a tongue stickn out next to it. wtf?

Ditto, I was pretty offended at that point. But then again I live deep in redneck territory

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Took the day off myself.....Posting, Watched StarTrek, Watchmen, Hangover.....Great way to kill a "sick" day.

OP
M

Matth3w

Yea, good phone, but if you said that deep in red neck territory...you would be running...skipping bullets...those boys don't like that, they work hard for ther money, and you posting that about wasting tax dollars??? WTF?? Are you OK??? That is lame...

Ditto, I was pretty offended at that point. But then again I live deep in redneck territory

Tell you what. If you guys want to suit up and take my spot in Iraq and Afghanistan interrogating terrorists and getting shot at, it's a deal. I've been in a lot worse situations than "saying that jokingly in redneck territory". :p Just for the record, I also pay taxes, too.

I teach advanced interrogation techniques and when I'm not teaching, I have absolutely nothing to do because as of right now my entire job revolves around teaching. Next week I leave my family for the first of three weeks away from home...as I usually am on the road, away from my wife for 3 out of 4 weeks in the month, teaching deploying soldiers. Then in May I will be away for 5 weeks getting language refresher training (I am fluent in Persian-Farsi), and then eventually I will be back in Afghanistan...working 24/7 and running an interrogation facility or doing other fun stuff. I promise you I'm not wasting your tax dollars...unless you want more units to deploy...then I could be busier.

It was just a joke, calm down. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

aacanela73

Reaction score
You all should be ashamed of yourselves for slackin at work and playing with your droids!! I get paid to play with mine cuz I sell cell phones so I have to know it inside and out to be able to sell it. I love my job!!:icon_ banana:

jcortes

Reaction score
Yea, good phone, but if you said that deep in red neck territory...you would be running...skipping bullets...those boys don't like that, they work hard for ther money, and you posting that about wasting tax dollars??? WTF?? Are you OK??? That is lame...

Tell you what. If you guys want to suit up and take my spot in Iraq and Afghanistan interrogating terrorists and getting shot at, it's a deal. I've been in a lot worse situations than "saying that jokingly in redneck territory". :p Just for the record, I also pay taxes, too.

I teach advanced interrogation techniques and when I'm not teaching, I have absolutely nothing to do because as of right now my entire job revolves around teaching. Next week I leave my family for the first of three weeks away from home...as I usually am on the road, away from my wife for 3 out of 4 weeks in the month, teaching deploying soldiers. Then in May I will be away for 5 weeks getting language refresher training (I am fluent in Persian-Farsi), and then eventually I will be back in Afghanistan...working 24/7 and running an interrogation facility or doing other fun stuff. I promise you I'm not wasting your tax dollars...unless you want more units to deploy...then I could be busier.

Waste all the tax dollars you want! Everyone deserves a break some time or another. People need to stop getting all butt hurt and taking it so personally. Get over yourselves i work hard for my money too and I am not offended at all by that. If you wanna be mad at anything be mad at the government who wastes colossal amounts of money, not some guy taking the day to enjoy his phone.

qwiksilver711

Reaction score

well there ya go, when you said tax dollars I assumed (yes, I admit, mistake) something other than what your actual job is. My apologies good sir. And I personally offer my thanks for your service in keeping me, my wife, and my child safe. You sir deserve more of my tax dollars and you waste all of them (not that you are) that you can. I respect you quite a bit for your service, and again my apologies if I offended

OP
M

Matth3w

Nah man, it was my damn fault for wording it the way I did. No harm no foul! I'm so used to the Corvette Forum where everyone knows what I do.

Thanks for your thanks, but none needed...I enjoy my job :)

qwiksilver711

Reaction score

Lol, I like that you're so modest that you do put your life on the line for me, some mouthy lil redneck you don't even know. Seriously tho, if you're ever in Montana (specifically the southeast) you pm me, and I'll buy ya dinner, and a drink (or soda depending on your persuasion) because you deserve much more than that man. I tried, unfortunatly I have health issues that stopped me at MEPS.

Reaction score
My wife has threatened to have an "intervention" with me and my Droid.

As for "sick days", I'm so busy at work, i can't even take time off when I am really sick, much less take one to fool around.

OP
M

Matth3w

Lol, I like that you're so modest that you do put your life on the line for me, some mouthy lil redneck you don't even know. Seriously tho, if you're ever in Montana (specifically the southeast) you pm me, and I'll buy ya dinner, and a drink (or soda depending on your persuasion) because you deserve much more than that man. I tried, unfortunatly I have health issues that stopped me at MEPS.
I've never been near Montana but if I come ill look you up. No need to buy me anything though, but I appreciate the offer. Like I said, I volunteered to do because I love it and my country, no need for thanks. :)

Wendy

Reaction score