I deleted my DCIm folder of my Nexus 4.

hiuger9

Reaction score
Okay so I was movinf phto form foder to folder with the file transfer app in my mac. Then accidentaly i deleted my DCIM foder with all my photos and things in there. I took another photo to see if the folder reappears with all the photos. But it did´nt work. Now I have my DCIm Folder empty and im freaking out because i dont know how te get my precious photos back. Please help meeeeeeee

jamjr74

Reaction score
There's a free program called recuva that may help.

Galaxy S4!!!

OP
H

hiuger9

Reaction score
I see the problem is that uses MTP or something like that but with that the recovery programs doesnt find the phone. How can I acces to the internal memory??????

jamjr74

Reaction score
Sorry not real sure. I'll see if I can figure it out.

Galaxy S4!!!

newbroot83

Reaction score
Wouldnt your mac send it to your trash bin before it os completely gone from the mac?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
H

hiuger9

Reaction score
Wouldnt your mac send it to your trash bin before it os completely gone from the mac?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

No! thats why im angry!!! But please help me! You are beeing so kind trying but if you could jsust ask or see also. I've done mysef but nothing! Please im desperate! Me phtos from my summer where there. Friends I made, experiences, all. Or even if i could take the phone to somewhere to get all the photos from the memory?????????? Please Please help

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Did you have them backed up to Google+?

I've used a program called UndeletePlus on Windows, but never tried it on a Mac. Maybe try Googling it?