(i) Converted

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
:motdroidvert:ello everyone I am a iphone convert the Droid kills the iphone in most ways and I must say I love my new phone more than anyother phone I have ever had I used to be an apple head but now its all about the driod (iching like a crack head to hack this thing:icon_ devil:) I will be an active member conturbiting to this site in anyway possible.:icon_ banana:

Btw you guys/girls could someone tell me the term used for hacking the Droid like when you do the iphone its called jailbreaking?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dejaun :welcome:! I always love to see verification that the droid is best!! (i've never owned an iphone) The term we use is rooting. Glad to have you on board!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Dejuanxg! In iPod land it's called jailbreaking and here in Droid Nation it's called rooting. Some of these knuckheads root one day and go back to stock the next day, over and over again. Snoop around, there are plenty of threads on the subject. Hope you enjoy your time here!

...and I'm so glad you've escaped the dark side... :icon_ devil:

OP
Dejuanxg

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Thanks you guys I am worried about r00ting tho don't want a brick on my old iphone (sold that F'er) I could just fix the brick in a few easy steps but I don't know if that will work here as simple.