which phone

• Moto Droid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B R Y A N

Reaction score
Well guys i posted back late last year, on how I was ganna get the droid.. I thought I was up for upgrade, but It was another line on the account not me.. Well i was pissed for somtime.. I will get my droid soon. Anyways Should I pick up the Droid or go for the INCREDIBLE???? This is ganna be my 1st android os phone, so I'm not sure on what I should do..

bomber889

Reaction score
If you want a physical keyboard, huge community, a rootable phone, go with the droid.
If you don't care for a physical keyboard, and are fine with stock, go with the Incredible which has a better camera, sense, it'll be a little bit faster, and has a little more perks.
I'd say Droid.

iPirate

Reaction score
I think we have a bunch of threads with this same topic.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyways Should I pick up the Droid or go for the INCREDIBLE????
Any device comparison is a matter of finding what suits you best. Without any info on what you're looking for or what your priorities are no one can provide a meaningful suggestion. If you can't be bothered to read the other countless identical threads then compare the features and select the device that sounds best suited to you. I always advise trying out the options in person when possible.

Otherwise, you're just going to get responses from people recommending that you choose what they would choose which may or may not be a good fit. You might as well flip a coin with that approach.