I can't wait for my New Every 2

JonCor2577

Reaction score
I got mine a few days ago... My NE2 is up on Jan 28th. I lost my NE2 $50 credit and had to pay $20 for them to let me do it early. My wife about smacked me but I got it on my birthday! I'm amazed by what it can do.

In retrospect I should have haggled with them over the $20 stupidity but that's not one of my strengths...

DROIDOCK

Reaction score
I don't get done with my contract at att til march... but three weeks ago, I cancelled my blackberry data plan at att, and bought a droid with a verizon plan (data, text...) fortunately, I share the plan at att, so after cancelling my data plan, I only have to pay out 36 bucks to finish my contract.... I can hardly put my droid down! I am at my inlaws this weekend, and ihave browsed and texted nonstop the last two days. I even downloaded a couple of comics. The beauty of it is, my inlaws live way out in the boonies, and I never could get internet on att out here. And the browsing is so much faster than my old phone, no matter where I am at... have had no problems with droid yet, I hope it stays this great!

OP
General_Lee86

General_Lee86

Reaction score
I have not had any problems setting up anything on my droid including yahoo mail, but I've only had it a day! But am very happy with it!