i cant update to 2.2

emmers138

Reaction score
Is there a waiting list for the new update or is it me. I go to settings- about phone- system updates and it tells me "check for update was not available at this time". Is that their version of a busy signal and i just have to keep tring till i get through.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of that before, most of the time it just says "system is up to date" there is a waiting list of sorts though...they don't update everyone all at once, keep us posted as to what it says in the next coming days :)

cccmhhh

Reaction score
Meetoo

I still have not been able to get the update. Verizon said they spread the update out in waves to help with Tech support.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still have not been able to get the update. Verizon said they spread the update out in waves to help with Tech support.

Most updates are done in batches. They probably haven't got to your phone yet. Just be patient, it will probably be at least a 7 day period if not longer that they will be sending the updates out.

With most Droids, not the X you only update when the option pops up on the screen. It's odd that this update is going out the way it is. Just give it a few more days.

sdjsdj1000

Reaction score
Try this

Settings/data manager/data delivery/social applications

Then uncheck sync over wifi only.
You should be able to download now.

OP
E

emmers138

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies that's kinda what I thought I just needed to hear it from someone else