I can't turn on my phone, i've tried everything!

danabaybee

Reaction score
i have a unlocked motorola razr maxx hd and i have had no problems with it until now. battery was dead so i charged it, and the M sign comes on.. usually than i waited for it to charged until 5% and i turned it on..but it wouldn't turn on.. the M sign showed up and than just closed. i've charged it for a whoe 6 hours and nothing!!!! i tried to press down on the power button n down volume key but nothing!! please help!

papaford1963

Reaction score
I know I may be stating the obvious but did you hold the pwr and volume down for a long enough period of time.. I know I have to hold mine longer
than I would initially think

KaChow

Reaction score
Couple of remedies...

Reboot = Hold at the same time Power button + Volume down (-), if that doesn't work,

Recovery/Reboot = Hold at the same time Power button + Volume up (+), should come to a screen with commands in white, Press the Volume down (-) button until you highlight "Recovery" then press Volume up (+), if successful you should see a "Dead Android" try this first Hold Volume up (+) + Volume down (-) at the same time to get into Android system recovery: if this "Hold" method does not work try to press and wiggle in random order the Volume Up (+) + Volume down (-). If successful should see a new screen with writing in blue letters, find the "reboot system now" and press the Power button.

chasman

Reaction score
my phone shut off during the zoom feature with weatherbug on a radar map. Held in power and volume button for long time and it rebooted. Why does this happen?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I had this happen to me twice, the phone just would NOT come back on. Both times I just plugged it into the charger and did the Reboot and it was fine.