I can't turn on my phone, i've tried everything!

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by danabaybee, Apr 3, 2013.

1. danabaybee

danabaybee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i have a unlocked motorola razr maxx hd and i have had no problems with it until now. battery was dead so i charged it, and the M sign comes on.. usually than i waited for it to charged until 5% and i turned it on..but it wouldn't turn on.. the M sign showed up and than just closed. i've charged it for a whoe 6 hours and nothing!!!! i tried to press down on the power button n down volume key but nothing!! please help!

2. papaford1963

papaford1963 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know I may be stating the obvious but did you hold the pwr and volume down for a long enough period of time.. I know I have to hold mine longer
    than I would initially think

3. KaChow

KaChow Active Member

Ratings:
    +143
    Couple of remedies...

Reboot = Hold at the same time Power button + Volume down (-), if that doesn't work,

Recovery/Reboot = Hold at the same time Power button + Volume up (+), should come to a screen with commands in white, Press the Volume down (-) button until you highlight "Recovery" then press Volume up (+), if successful you should see a "Dead Android" try this first Hold Volume up (+) + Volume down (-) at the same time to get into Android system recovery: if this "Hold" method does not work try to press and wiggle in random order the Volume Up (+) + Volume down (-). If successful should see a new screen with writing in blue letters, find the "reboot system now" and press the Power button.

4. chasman

chasman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my phone shut off during the zoom feature with weatherbug on a radar map. Held in power and volume button for long time and it rebooted. Why does this happen?

5. jimmythegent

jimmythegent Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I had this happen to me twice, the phone just would NOT come back on. Both times I just plugged it into the charger and did the Reboot and it was fine.

Search tags for this page
android phone can't turn on

android phone cannot turn on

can't get droid to turn on

can't turn on android phone

can't turn on my android phone
droid hd wont turn on

droid razr maxx hd won't turn on

droid razr maxx hd wont turn on

i can't turn on my android phone

motorola razr hd won't turn on