1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i cant swype

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by VooDooCC, Jun 29, 2012.

1. VooDooCC

VooDooCC New Member

So trace was a no go for me, just wg I was taking my finger off especially on e, r, and d. So I downloaded swype beta from their site, and installed like I did on my d2 selected it in the settings, but nothing changed, so I deselected trace. Trace is no longer on, good. Swype isn't there either, bad. It's just the stock htc one. Any suggestions.
  2. VooDooCC

VooDooCC New Member

Anything? I was without power for the last week, so using the phone exclusively for everything, this really started to get quite annoying. I can type on the keyboard okay, so not the end of the world, just like swype so much better.
  3. VooDooCC

VooDooCC New Member

I fixed it, had to select it in settings, then go to an email and long press to select input method there too.
  4. andeejo

andeejo New Member

So how do you like it?
  5. VooDooCC

VooDooCC New Member

Swype is my hero, I used it more than I did the physical keyboard on my d2. Just wish I could change the color of the trail (my rooted D2 could do this)
Search tags for this page
droid dna swipe keyboard
how to change swype color on htc rezound

how to change to swype on htc rezound

how to swype on htc rezound
rezound change to swype